Test and Balance Report
After completing the Total System Balance (TSB) process, we prepare a final test and balance report. Contained within the report is a complete record of the HVAC system performance. At RSAnalysis, we are known for delivering accurate, thorough, unbiased reports that are easy to understand.
Elements of the Test and Balance Report
We adhere to Associated Air Balance Council (AABC) guidelines when preparing a final test and balance report. The report, which is organized by systems, includes the following information:
- Certified detailed documentation that systems have been tested and balanced according to specifications within the limits of the installed systems.
- A project summary detailing any items, deficiencies, or project characteristics unique to the project.
- List of instruments used during the TAB work along with corresponding details including type, manufacturer, model, serial number, and calibration date.
- Test data for specific systems as required by the most up-to-date version of the AABC National Standards.
- Single-line color CAD drawings, produced by RSA to document all test locations (fans, pitot traverses, terminal units, grilles and diffusers, etc.).
Consult an AABC Certified TSB Agency
To learn more about our Total System Balancing (TSB) services and our company, please contact RSAnalysis today.